The GOLD ID-XL is a mid-range professional gold detector, easy-to-use and ideal to search for low-lying gold findings.
Compared to traditional metal detectors with metal discrimination, GOLD-ID users have the benefit that not only the conductivity value is displayed, but also the type of metal appears on the display, such as "GOLD" for gold, " “COPP” for copper and "ALU" for aluminum.
- active metal discrimination with metal type indicator
- can be used worldwide, even on saline and highly mineralized soils
- waterproof search coils and 1 x 1 meter search frame included
- easy handling without special training
- sturdy construction
- adjustment to the actual soil condition
- search performance up to 5 meters
- acoustical and optical metal discrimination
- optional use of speakers or headphones
- without built-in GPS modules
- operation without computer or software
- PI detector Made in Germany
The electronic unit is housed in a rugged enclosure.
The device is controlled via four control elements
“POWER” ON-/OFF switch
“RESET” automatic zero balance
“AUDIO” volume control
“FREQ” frequency adjustment
Display presentation of metal type and conductivity (ID)
The handling of GOLD ID-XL is quite simple:
Complicated adjustments or selection of special search modes are not necessary. GOLD ID-XL is ready after POWER switch is started and RESET button is pressed.
Due to the active metal distinction a constant metal discrimination without program change takes place.
25 cm search coil25 cm search coil for small metal objects (waterproof)
Cylindrical search coilCylindrical search coil incl. 10 m long cable for wells, crevices, cavities etc. (waterproof)
1x1 m PVC search frameScan huge areas rapidly! Search for medium and large metal objects. Can be operated by 1 or 2 persons.
Battery and charger
- Built-in 2800 mAh Li-Ion battery, running time 4 – 8 hours, depending on the used coil and headphones. Charger 220 V and 110 V adapter.